Acceptable Use Policy
Last Update: June 2014
This Acceptable Use Policy describes actions that RecordiaproApi permits and prohibits when You use its website and/or services (the "Services"). The terms "You” and "Your" refer to the customer. The Acceptable Use Policy is governed by our Terms of Service (“TOS”). Our TOS take precedence over any conflicting provision of this Acceptable Use Policy.
BY USING RECORDIAPROAPI’s SERVICES AND THE RECORDIAPROAPI WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES.
The Services may be used only for lawful purposes and may not be used for any illegal activities. Using the Services in an illegal or abusive manner or in any other way that interferes with or diminishes others' use and enjoyment of the Services is prohibited.
RecordiaproApi may in its sole discretion determine whether You are in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy. The following list gives examples of illegal, unacceptable or inappropriate behavior that violates this AUP. This list is provided by way of example and is not exhaustive.
1. • Adversely impacting the availability, reliability, or stability of the Services.
2. • Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of the Services.
3. • Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Recordiaproapi, to any user of our Services, or to any of our or their respective customers.
4. • Testing or reverse-engineering the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or ways to evade filtering capabilities.
5. • Using the Services in any manner that may subject RecordiaproApi or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
6. • Using the Services in any manner that violates any applicable third party policies or requirements that RecordiaproApi has communicated to you.
7. • Using the Services in any manner that violates the Mobile Marketing Association guidelines and/or best practices, carrier guidelines, or any other industry standards.
8. • Engaging in fraud with respect to Your account.
9. • Using Your account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties or otherwise using Your account to bypass telephone or Internet protocol identification systems such as those used by classified advertising websites.
10. • Transmitting any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademark, copyright or rights of publicity.
11. • Engaging in spamming or other unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities, including, without limitation, any activities that violate anti-spamming laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act.
12. • Using the Services in connection with any harassing messages, including but not limited to phone calls, SMS or text messages, voice mail, or faxes.
13. • Offering any Emergency Services to users. "Emergency Services" shall mean services that allow a user to connect with emergency services personnel or public safety answering points such as 911 or E911 services.
14. • Promoting or engaging in illegal activities.
15. • Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that may be libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
16. • Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses or phone numbers, from Recordiaproapi’s website without their express consent.
17. • Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs.
18. • Violating or facilitating the violation of any U.S. or foreign law regarding the transmission of technical data or software.
19. • Interfering with or disrupting networks connected to the Services or violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in the immediate suspension or termination of Your account, and may subject You to civil or criminal liability. RecordiaproApi may, in addition to any remedy that it may have at law or in equity, suspend or terminate Your right and ability to use the Services. In such event, You are still liable for any and all outstanding charges previously accrued through Your use of the Services, including uses in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or the laws of any jurisdiction. In addition, RecordiaproApi may investigate conduct that violates this Acceptable Use Policy and provide information to law enforcement personnel or to third parties who claim to have been harmed by such conduct. Recordiaproapi's failure to enforce this policy in a particular instance shall not amount to a waiver of Recordiaproapi's rights hereunder or in the event of any future violations of the policy.
Changes To The Acceptable Use Policy
We reserve the right to change the Acceptable Use Policy from time to time without notice by posting changes to Recordiaproapi’s website. When we do, we will also revise the "last update" date of the Acceptable Use Policy.
Copyright© 2010 RecordiaPro. All rights reserved. RecordiaPro™ is a registered trademark of Recordia,LLC.
All brand and product names mentioned in this site are trademarks of their respective owners.